Thursday, February 24, 2011

Unlock Samsung Saga i770

How you can Unlock Samsung Saga I770
  1. Power up your Samsung I770 with your unaccepted SIM card in.
  2. Now, if your phone prompts for an unlock code, go ahead an enter it. Nonetheless if no prompt is  displayed, then sort: #0111*CODE#. Where CODE = your unlock code.
  3. Phone will say “Network Unlocked” and may automatically reboot.


Get pleasure from your newly unlocked Samsung Saga I770! If the above steps did not work, you could attempting reading my prior post on The way to Unlock A Samsung Phone. Also in the event you want much more support on getting the IMEI number off your Samsung Saga I770, take a look at this phone guide.

Note: The free of charge unlock instructions provided on this web site only work with GSM or SIM card versions of the Samsung Saga I770. As constantly there may well be already unlocked versions of this mobile phone, but usually price a good deal more then
unlocking it your self.

Pros of Samsung Saga i770
  1. Really smooth and sensitive touchscreen
  2. The keyboard is really a decent size
  3. Opera browser pre-installed
  4. Develop top quality: it seems like a really solid phone
  5. Call quality and sound is very good with Verizon
  6. Can unlock simply. Read my Guide To Unlock Samsung Saga i770.









4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this info, however could you please let me know how can I obtain the code itself. I got the Saga from Ebay and the phone won't accept any other sim cards except Verizon Vodaphone sim, which is too expensive to use on a trip in Europe. So, although I have a "World Phone" it seems that I may get stuck with no phone when I'll be visiting my relatives and friends over in EU. Please let me know where could get the code itself.

    Thanks,
    Ed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found an easier way to unlock it via special Windows Mobile app. Unlock codes cost 30 or 50 $ and I can provide this app for 10$

      Delete
  2. Unlock it for free using one little app
    http://gintasdx.althirius-studios.com/2012/11/unlocking-samsung-saga-i770.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Informative blog really helpful for those who are in need to unlock their samsung i770 saga mobile from network lock ..i got my samsung mobile unlocked from network lock using sites like Theunlockspot.com here they render unlock code for all mobile models at reliable cost ..

    ReplyDelete